OCTOBER 25 TH – 26TH, 2016 2ND INTERNATIONAL OUTSOURCING BUSINESS PLATFORMPhotos
On 25-26 October, 2016 Moscow hosted BEE-TOGETHER- 2nd International outsourcing business platform. The project, organized by Russian Association of Fashion Industry (RAFI), is a professional platform, were ready-to-wear brands and factories from around the world find each other to create a prosperous business partnership. 2nd edition of BEE-TOGETHER.ru has demonstrated both a growing interest in local fashion-brands to expand production through outsourcing and a high level of readiness of Russian and foreign factories for new orders. Market analysts perceive these trends as indirect signs of the increase in the domestic light industry.
BEE-TOGETHER.ru, held for the second time, has already become a platform that reflects the current state of affairs in the industry. The great interest in the Russian light industry has been shown through the support provided by AICEP Portugal, EXALIS Solutions for Fashion Industry (France), the Russian-British Chamber of Commerce, and the presence of the Indian business alliance’s head Samy Kotwani; representatives of the Embassy of Tunisia in Moscow (Naoufel Ben Horbal), Industry Center of the Republic of Bulgaria, the Economic department of the Embassy of Spain in Russia at the event.
For two days 168 visitors from 121 Russian fashion-companies held 548 business meetings with the representatives of 42 factories from Russia, Belarus, Tunisia, India, Bangladesh, Germany, Italy, China, Pakistan, Bulgaria, Turkey and Armenia. Russian companies represented one third of the participants.
- Irina Stuk, deputy director for commercial issues Vitebchanka: «Just in two working days we have received new working contacts, and it is already clear that a contract will be concluded with our new partners. Based on the results of the first platform, we have already patched samples. That is the format that turned out to be working and really effective.».
- Araksiya Grigoryan, coordinator of the national office of UNIDO (Armenia): «Thanks to cooperation with PROfashion and RAFI, we can not only build systematic cooperation between our countries, but also help specific companies. And we already have signed contracts. The companies of the first business platform asked us to help find good jersey producers; this time we brought samples of such jersey, which is not yet available on the Russian market. And we are glad that there is such an excellent opportunity to discuss the co-development. Next time we will represent not only clothing companies, but also shoes segment.».
- Evgeniy and Sergey Shamarov, co-owners of the 9A Concept brand (Moscow): «We have our own style in which our customer is feminine and elegant. So we were looking for premium quality at reasonable prices. We’ve found the two Russian producers and one European and will start work soon».
- The President of the Indian business alliance Samy Kotwani: «I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy to conduct own production. But do not try to get a quick profit. The one who builds long-term business that focuses on the needs and requests of the customers wins.».
- Marina Hryapinskaya, director of the Udachniy Vybor textile company: «For example, we had customers during the 1st business platform, but it turned out that we do not have the equipment of the 12th class. Now we have bought it and ready to take serious orders too.».